The Ken Weber Community Campus At Goodwill
Located in downtown Canton, the Campus is home to Goodwill offices and 20 other non-profit organizations that share collaborative outreach to the community and find efficiencies through shared space and services. Last year, more than 60,000 people visited the Campus.
- Access Health Stark County
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Red Cross, Stark County Chapter
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- Canton Ex-Newsboys
- COMPASS, Inc. (Sexual Assault Education, Prevention & Support)
- Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc.
- Greater Canton Martin Luther King Jr. Commission
- Guardian Support Services
- Junior League of Stark County
- Latino Business League, Inc.
- Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center
- NAACP, Stark County
- Project Hope – Canton City Schools
- Senior Corps of Stark County
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Stark Housing Network Inc.
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families
- TRIAD Deaf Services, Inc.
- Vantage Workforce Solutions
Located at the Strongsville Goodwill location, this resource center provides free digital skills training and job placement services to the public.
Children’s literacy program that provides free books to families and children throughout the Stark County community. If your school or organization is interested in receiving books, please complete the form.
Table Of Hope
Provides much needed hot meals and a connection to social and employment services to the residents in the Brooke and Hancock Counties of West Virginia.
Coming Together for Good
A program of Goodwill Industries designed to provide community based training on issues of diversity, equity and inclusion. Visit Coming Together for Good to learn more.