The Ken Weber Community Campus At Goodwill
Located in downtown Canton, the Campus is home to Goodwill offices and 20 other non-profit organizations that share collaborative outreach to the community and find efficiencies through shared space and services. Last year, more than 60,000 people visited the Campus.
- Access Health Stark County
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Red Cross, Stark County Chapter
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- Canton Ex-Newsboys
- Coming Together Stark County
- COMPASS, Inc. (Sexual Assault Education, Prevention & Support)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Stark County Alumnae Chapter
- Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc.
- Greater Canton Martin Luther King Jr. Commission
- Guardian Support Services
- Guiding Gateway
- Latino Business League, Inc.
- Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center
- NAACP, Stark County
- Project Hope – Canton City Schools
- Vantage Workforce Solutions
- Senior Corps of Stark County
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Stark Housing Network Inc.
- TRIAD Deaf Services, Inc.
Located at the Strongsville Goodwill location, this resource center provides free digital skills training and job placement services to the public.
Children’s literacy program that provides free books to families and children throughout the Stark County community. If your school or organization is interested in receiving books, please complete the form.
Table Of Hope
Provides much needed hot meals and a connection to social and employment services to the residents in the Brooke and Hancock Counties of West Virginia.