Individuals and families are invited to participate in a Community Resource Fair, coordinated by Goodwill Industries.
The Community Resource Fair will be held Wednesday, November 16 from 10AM to 2PM at The Ken Weber Community Campus at Goodwill, 408 Ninth St. SW in downtown Canton. It is free event and open to the public.
“The community event is a way to connect individuals and families in our community to all types of valuable services,” commented Director of Mission Services Katie Gauze. “There will be giveaways, great information about local services and even free children’s books!”
More than thirty local agencies will take part in the event including:
- Access Health Stark County
- AmeriCorps/Senior Comp/Foster Grand Parents
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- Canton City Public Health
- Coleman Health Services
- Early Childhood Resource Center
- First Christian Church
- Goodwill Industries
- Greater Stark County Urban League
- Lifecare Family Health & Dental Center
- My Sister’s Oil, Inc.
- Pcs For People
- Project REBUILD
- Refuge of Hope
- Stark County Board of DD
- Stark County Community Action Agency- Pathways HUB
- Stark County District Library
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Stark County Job and Family Services
- Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery
- Stark Parks
- Stark State College
- United Way of Greater Stark County
- Veterans In Recovery Group
Attendees will also be able to receive free children’s books as part of Goodwill’s BookWorks program. Books are available in reading levels appropriate for infants through young adults.
The event is sponsored by CareSource and Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio.
Community services provided at The Ken Weber Community Campus at Goodwill will continue during the event.