Ways to Give
A little bit of change can help change a life for good. When shopping in our retail stores, ask the cashier to “round up” your purchase to the nearest dollar amount and make a small but impactful donation to fund Goodwill’s outreach.
Goodwill’s recognition levels for annual financial contributors include:
- Edgar J. Helms Society – $5,000+
- Chairman’s Circle – $2,500-$4,999
- President’s Circle – $1,000-$2,499
- Friends of Goodwill – $500-$999
- Supporters of Goodwill – Up to $499
Goodwill recognizes gifts made in “Honor Of” or in “Memory Of” someone special through printed and digital marketing tools. A letter will be mailed to the individual or family member letting them know a gift has been made in their honor or in memory of someone.
Please include the information below when making a tribute gift:
- Whether the gift is an honorary or memorial gift
- Name of the person you wish to recognize or remember
- Name and address of the person to whom you would like an acknowledgment letter mailed. (We will not include the amount of your gift in the acknowledgment letter).
Planned Giving & Endowments
Goodwill accepts stocks, appreciated securities and bequests. Please consult your attorney or financial planner as to which vehicle best fits your financial circumstances as well as your tax and charitable objectives.
Gifts may also be directed to Goodwill’s endowment funds:
Get Started Today
To further discuss any of the above, or if you would like to give through a financial instrument not mentioned here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 330-445-1032.
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Financial contributions are tax-deductible.