Individuals and families are invited to participate in a Community Resource Fair, coordinated by Goodwill Industries.
The Community Resource Fair will be held Thursday, October 26 from 10AM to 2PM at The Ken Weber Community Campus at Goodwill, 408 Ninth St. SW in downtown Canton. It is a free event and open to the public.
“The community event is a way to connect individuals and families in our community to all types of valuable services,” said Director of Mission Services Katie Gauze. “There will be giveaways, great information about local services.”
More than 30 local agencies will take part in the event including:
- Community Building Partnership of Stark County
- Beacon Charitable Pharmacy
- American Red Cross
- Family & Community Services — AmeriCorps Seniors
- Stark Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Canal Fulton Public Library
- Domestic Violence Project, Inc.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Canton Area Intergroup)
- Stark County Health Department
- Stark County Early Intervention — Help Me Grow
- Stark County Community Action Agency
- Goodwill Industries
- Stark County Child Support/Fatherhood Coalition
- YWCA Canton
- Stark County Family Council
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Canton City Public Health
- ECRC — SPARK Program
- Community Legal Aid
- Project REBUILD
- Stark Parks
- Stark TASC
- Lifecare Family Health and Dental Center
- Phoenix Rising
- The Greater Stark County Urban League
- CommQuest Services
- OhioMeansJobs Stark & Tusc Co.
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Stark County Board of DD
- Stark County District Library
Attendees will be able to receive free children’s books as part of Goodwill’s BookWorks program. Books are available in reading levels appropriate for infants through young adults.
The event is sponsored Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio.
Community services provided at The Ken Weber Community Campus at Goodwill will continue during the event.