- This event has passed.
Goodwill Community Resource Fair
Individuals and families are invited to participate in a Community Resource Fair, coordinated by Goodwill Industries.
The Community Resource Fair will be held July 20 from 12PM to 4PM at The Ken Weber Community Campus, 408 Ninth St. SW in downtown Canton. It is free event and open to the public.
“The community event is a way to connect individuals and families in our community to all types of valuable services,” commented Director of Mission Services Katie Gauze. “There will be giveaways, prizes, great information about local services and even food trucks!”
More than thirty local agencies will take part in the event including:
- Stark County Sheriff’s Office
- Coleman Health Services
- Stark County Fatherhood Coalition
- Greater Stark County Urban League
- Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital
- Lifecare Family Health and Dental Center
- Aultman WOW
- Stark County Hunger Task Force
- American Red Cross
- AmeriCorps Seniors
- Access Health Stark County
- Brightview Health
- Vantage Aging
- Canton City Public Health
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- SCCAA-Community Action Pathways HUB
- Refuge of Hope Ministries
- Project REBUILD
- Ohio Means Jobs Stark County
- Early Childhood Resource Center (SPARK)
- Catholic Charities
- Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Community Legal Aid
- Stark County District Library.
Toasted food truck and KONA Ice truck will be on site for some tasty treats during the event.
This event is proudly sponsored by CareSource.
Community services provided at The Ken Weber Community Campus at Goodwill will continue during the event.
ABOUT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF GREATER CLEVELAND AND EAST CENTRAL OHIO:
Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio, Inc., (“Goodwill”) is a proven social enterprise that works closely with other non-profit agencies as well as community businesses to prepare people for a variety of stable career options and in turn, a more productive and sustainable way of life. Revenue from its retail stores helps Goodwill provide people with the life changing, skill-building programs and services needed to remove common barriers to good jobs. In 2021, Goodwill impacted the lives of 14,454 residents in the 10 counties it serves: Cuyahoga, Geauga, part of Lake, Stark, Tuscarawas, Carroll, Jefferson, and Harrison in Ohio, and Brooke and Hancock in West Virginia. Learn more at www.GoodwillGoodSkills.org.