Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio has reopened all retail stores with normal operating hours (M-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 11am-7pm and Outlet M-Sun 9am-6:30pm). Find a location near you.
The Shaker Heights store will not reopen. Instead, the staff from this location will be offered positions at surrounding Goodwill stores and/or at the new, nearby University Heights location which is slated to open later in 2020.
Goodwill has taken steps to ensure the safety of employees, customers and donors by implementing the State of Ohio and West Virgnia’s business reopening plan along with recommendations from the CDC and other health organizations.
Steps taken to ensure safety in retail stores include:
- Shields at all cash registers
- 6-foot social distancing throughout the store
- One-way aisles
- Fitting rooms closed*
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of hard surfaces and carts
- All employees wearing masks
- For the safety of our employees and other customers, Goodwill requires customers to wear masks or face coverings while shopping in the stores. Exceptions are made only for customers with health conditions or children two years of age or younger.
- Special shopping hour for seniors and at-risk customers available at all locations, Tuesdays 9-10am
Good Points rewards will be honored.
*Customers may exchange clothing items only with tags still attached and the original receipt within five days of purchase to receive store credit. Store credit good for six months. No cash refunds. Refer to your purchase receipt for further details regarding Goodwill’s exchange policy.
At each of our locations, Goodwill is accepting donations safely and responsibly.
- If needed please ask an associate for help placing donations in designated bins.
- Donors are asked to not unload their donations while another donor is unloading their items.
- Donors are requested to wait in their car until others are finished and have pulled away.
- Receipts for donations given during this time can be found here.
Please Note: There is no home pickup service available for donations.