Shop Goodwill, earn Good Points and Make Good Skills Possible… it’s that simple!
Goodwill is excited to introduce its newest customer loyalty program, Good Points!
How does it work? It’s simple! And only requires a few easy steps.
- Visit your neighborhood Goodwill store and ask one of our friendly cashiers to sign up for Good Points.
- The cashier will enter your information into the Good Points system using your driver’s license and email address. You will receive a Good Points card at the time of sign-up.
- Start shopping Goodwill and accumulating your points TODAY! (Each time you make a purchase, your accumulated points will be shown at the bottom of your receipt.)
How do I accumulate and redeem points?
- Every purchase you make on regularly priced merchandise will earn you points.
- Each $1.00 you spend on REGULARLY priced merchandise will earn you one (1) point ($.05).
- When you accumulate 100 points ($5.00), you can redeem them for $5.00 off your next purchase.
- You must have at least 100 points ($5.00) in order to redeem them, and you cannot redeem more than 300 points ($15.00) at one time.
*Good Points is only valid at stores owned and operated by Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland & East Central Ohio, Inc.