Shop Goodwill, earn Good Points and Make Good Skills Possible… it’s that simple!
Goodwill is excited to introduce its newest customer loyalty program, Good Points!
What is the Good Points program?
Good Points is our way of saying “thank you” to our loyal shoppers! For every dollar you spend on regular-priced merchandise in our stores, you earn one Good Point. When you have 100 Good Points, you earn a $5 reward toward your next purchase!
How does it work? It’s simple! And only requires a few easy steps.
- Visit your neighborhood Goodwill store and ask one of our friendly cashiers to sign up for Good Points.
- The cashier will enter your information into the Good Points system using your driver’s license and email address. You will receive a Good Points card at the time of sign-up.
- Start shopping Goodwill and accumulating your points TODAY! (Each time you make a purchase, your accumulated points will be shown at the bottom of your receipt.)
How do I accumulate and redeem points?
- Every purchase you make on regularly priced merchandise will earn you points.
- Each $1.00 you spend on REGULARLY priced merchandise will earn you one (1) point ($.05).
- When you accumulate 100 points ($5.00), you can redeem them for $5.00 off your next purchase.
- You must have at least 100 points ($5.00) in order to redeem them, and you cannot redeem more than 300 points ($15.00) at one time.
Do Good Points expire?
After a while, yes they do. Here’s how it works:
You have 60 days to use your $5 reward once you’ve earned it.
Points that have been earned but have not turned into a $5 reward yet (the total points is less than 100) will expire on the last day of the month, three months after they’re earned. Example: Points earned during the month of April will expire on July 31 of the same year, if those points never accumulated into a $5 reward.
Remember, you can always just check the bottom of your receipt each time you shop to see how close you are to earning your $5 reward. Or, request your Good Points balance through our website!
How do I keep track of my Good Points?
You don’t - we do it for you! A Good Points summary will be printed on the bottom of your receipt each time you shop. Don’t have a receipt handy? You can also request your Good Points balance through our website!
Can I transfer my Good Points to another shopper, or use part of my $5 reward on one shopping trip and the rest on another shopping trip? What if I have multiple $5 rewards?
Once you’ve earned your $5 reward, you (only you) can use it in its entirety on any shopping trip you like, as long as it’s within 60 days of earning the $5 reward. If you have multiple $5 rewards, you can use up to three rewards ($15) on one shopping trip.
What if I have other questions about Good Points?
Please call us at 1 (800) 942-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*Good Points is only valid at stores owned and operated by Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland & East Central Ohio, Inc.